Friday, February 08, 2008
The Top Ten Reasons to Read “You Can Learn a Foreign Language”
While traveling, studying or living abroad have you ever had to say:
“Excuse me, what did you say?”
“I’m sorry, but I don’t speak any Togalog.” (or insert other foreign language here)
“Pardon me, can you tell me what this says?”
If you have any need whatsoever to make use of a foreign language, whether to read signs, labels, newspapers, magazines, business cards, notes or other written material posted all around you, take heart. If you need to speak in a foreign tongue, to neighbors, students, store keepers, at the market, grocery store, news stand or in the park to that attractive passerby, take heart. If you need to understand what’s coming out of the speakers of your TV, radio, stereo or someone else’s mouth whoever they may be (like a policeman, doctor or nurse perhaps) while they speak in their native language, take heart. If you have to write or read a grocery list, a letter or a love note in a language that isn’t yours - yet, take heart.
“You Can Learn a Foreign Language: Tested Techniques Anyone Can Use to Learn Any Foreign Language“ will help you to blow through the process of developing communicative fluency in a foreign language faster and more easily than almost anything else you may now have available. This is with the exception of having a foreign language speaking lover, of course. Here are the top ten reasons that you, yes you – should consider reading this full, multi-media, illustrated and hypertext-linked e-book at your earliest convenience.
1. You can learn in your own special ways
2. You can learn at your own pace
3. You will learn practical words, phrases and language you can use immediately
4. You practice you new foreign language in a variety of different ways
5. There’s NO need for you to worry about stilted grammar lessons
6. You can forget about boring vocabulary drills
7. You’ll improve your memory and recall of new words and phrases almost instantly
8. You will develop multiple language skills all at the same time
9. You can have fun learning and practicing your new language – starting from the very first day!
10. You can let our experience work for you so you speak and communicate in a minimum of time
No matter where you live or what you may need to learn a foreign language for, this affordable, easily-accessed publication can help you manage your foreign language fluency problems. As a foreign language learning professor and intellectual development specialist with nearly twenty years experience in helping thousands of “hopeless cases” develop communicative fluency in a foreign language, I can say no matter what your age or learning difficulty might be, you can get the help you need.
But hey, you don’t have to take my word for it, see for yourself with absolutely no obligation. Just click on the link or paste this link into your browser and go to: http://www.escapeartist.com/e_Books/Learn_a_Foreign_Language/Learn_a_Foreign_Language.html