Welcome to 21st Century Language Learning Strategies, Techniques and Tools
Do you or your foreign language learners use Squidoo? Or Hub Pages perhaps? How about Synthasite or Weebly? No? Well, you should consider digital versions of assignments, readings, and language learning feedback of all types. Why? Because if you don't, there will be herds of dinosaurs walking around waiting to be wiped out into extinction and one of them will be you, that's why.
Wake up and check out some of these new Squidoo lenses offerings online now. Show them and loads of others to your learners. Get their feedback. Answer their questions. Get them started moving forward even if all you want to do is chaw on the grass safely all around you (for now).
Here are some of my latest Squidoo Lenses. Feel free to check them out.
1. How to Make a Money Tree
2. How a Good SEO Article Writer Can Boost Your Business http://www.squidoo.com/SEO_Article_Writer
3. Water and Weight Loss: Keys to Better Health http://www.squidoo.com/water_and_weight_loss
4. Unique Habits of Highly Successful People http://www.squidoo.com/successful_peoples_habits
5. Five Lessons President Barak Obama Can Teach You
6. Two Outstanding Reasons to Hire a Professional for Your SEO Content Writing http://www.squidoo.com/SEO-content-writing
7. Is Living in an Eco Friendly House for You?
8. Eco Friendly Cars You Can Truly Enjoy
9. Three Natural Methods of Weight Loss for Women http://www.squidoo.com/natural-weight-loss-for-women
10. Hire a Niche Marketing Article Writer to Write Your Online Content Instead of Doing It Yourself
11. The Top Five Reasons to Hire a Professional to Write Your SEO Content
12. Teach English as a Foreign Language in Colombia
Prof. Larry M. Lynch is an EFL Teacher Trainer, Intellectual Development Specialist, prolific writer, author and public speaker. He has written ESP, foreign language learning, English language teaching texts and hundreds of articles used in more than 100 countries. Get your FREE E-book, "If you Want to Teach English Abroad, Here's What You Need to Know" by requesting the title at: email@example.com Need a blogger or copywriter to promote your school, institution, service or business or an experienced writer and vibrant SEO content for your website, blog or newsletter? Then E-mail me for further information.