Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Part 1 Use These Examples to Create Unique Videos That Generate Massive Website Traffic
We discussed creating a video or series of videos in order to promote your business products or services in previous articles. The idea is to produce a unique video or series that will pique interest and drive massive traffic to your website, blog or squeeze pages. Here we’ll continue that theme and add some online examples for you to consider as well. In each category I’ve tried to include two or three examples for variety of theme illustration. Some videos listed are on YouTube.com, but others are on Metacafe.com.
The Ten Best Video Types With Examples
1. Instructional - Directly related to demonstrative types of videos, instructional videos are designed to teach the viewer how to do something, learn and perform a skill or accomplish a specific result. Literally thousands of these types of videos are all over not only YouTube.com, but other personal video posting websites like Metacafe.com too. Have a peek at these unique examples.
"Black guy Teaches How to Pronounce Words Like Ask"
"Create Teeny Tiny Solar Insect Robots"
"Boiled Egg Peeling Trick"
2. Interesting - Again, try for relevant, but little-known, facts or stories related to your products and services. How about world, country or even state records that might be somehow related? Look for unusual or unique statistics or facts that you could parlay into a slick video segment. Try different slants and takes on the same or similar themes. Keep in mind that if you find it to be of interest, unusual or unique in some way, so will many of your potential customers. Here are two online video examples to get you started.
"Hungry Bullhead Catfish Being Fed"
"A Talking Cockatiel"
3. Inspirational - Look for personal stories of inspiration that might be somehow related to your business offerings. Don’t forget animal stories and anecdotes as well. Consider these compelling online videos as inspirational examples.
"Free Hugs Campaign"
"Working with Children"
4. Demonstration – For these types of videos you should show features and benefits, focusing on benefits to future customers or clients and people will literally flock to your website for more information and purchases. Show demos of different people, young and old, using your products. Make them practical. Make them kooky. Make them different and make them memorable. Here are a couple of good examples.
"How to Make Small Batch Strawberry Jam"
“How Turn Soda Can Into Popcorn Machine” video online at: http://www.metacafe.com/watch/921777/how_turn_soda_can_into_popcorn_machine/
"How to Make Photos Talk"
5. Personal - Find a way to “personalize” your videos to a specific client or customer type, as if speaking directly to them, you’ll almost certainly be very successful with your marketing video efforts. Are your prospective customers youth-oriented? Are they nature lovers, cooking enthusiasts or sports fanatics? Prepare your videos accordingly for your best chances of success.
Like insects? Check this video out!
Direct Art Australia - Unique and Personalized Gift Ideas
Hopefully, you’ll be inspired enough by this series of examples to come up with your own original video segment ideas to generate massive traffic to your website, blog or squeeze pages. These examples are but a few of the hundreds of thousands of videos available online. In part two of this two-part series, we’ll look at some additional online video examples. See you then.
Larry M. Lynch is an English language teaching and learning expert author and university professor in Cali, Colombia. Now YOU too can live your dreams in paradise, find romance, high adventure and get paid while travelling for free. View my YouTube video playlist at: http://au.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B156E95F69660E9E Do you need professional, original content and photos or images for your blog, newsletter, e-zine or website? Want more information, have a comment or special request? E-mail the author for a prompt response at: firstname.lastname@example.org.